drank Silk Oolong by Tea Forte

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me a pyramid of this tea to try!

This is an excellent Oolong, but I can’t help but think it would be even better if it were not in the pyramid. The leaves just don’t have much room to expand in there!

It has a very pleasant, buttery/creamy taste to it. Smooth. Yummy!

Michelle Butler Hallett

I adore TeaForte’s pyramids. I keep telling myself not to, but they’re soooo pretty.

Good to know about the oolong.

CMT 雲 山 茶

Why dont you just cut the tea bag open and brew it loose leaf?

Comments

Michelle Butler Hallett

Good to know about the oolong.

CMT 雲 山 茶

Why dont you just cut the tea bag open and brew it loose leaf?

I am obsessed with tea!