drank White Christmas by Lupicia

Yum yum yum! I am tasting distinct nutty tones to this tea, even though the ingredients do not mention any nut flavoring to this blend. But I don’t care, because I love the way the toasty, nutty flavor plays with the apricot and white chocolate.

This is a really good tea. Don’t oversteep it though… I steeped this 4 minutes, and I really wish I had steeped only 3 1/2. It’s still good, but I do think it would be better with a shorter steep time.

I am obsessed with tea!