drank Black Tea by Teatulia Teas

Very nice! The tea is brisk and strong and vibrant! Hints of sweetness in the background, no bitterness. A very good, solid black tea.

I really like Teatulia’s customer service too. I recently had an issue, and they responded to it promptly, and went above and beyond to fix the problem. I like doing business with a company that treats me so well! In addition, their dedication to the environment is inspiring! An A+ to this company for these efforts!

LiberTEAS

2nd infusion: Not quite as bold but what it lacks in the boldness, it more than makes up for with a delightful, almost-caramel-ish sweetness. I think I like infusion #2 even better than infusion #1!

Geoffrey Norman

I completely concur on its solidness.

Comments

LiberTEAS

Geoffrey Norman

I completely concur on its solidness.

I am obsessed with tea!