Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea to try!

I LOVE Bolivian Black teas. They have a flavor that is very similar to Dawn (from the Simple Leaf) to me… sweet, savory and very delicious. So when I got this tea from a recent package from TeaEqualsBliss, I was very happy!

The flavor is indeed sweet and savory, with hints of savory cocoa and a sweet caramel-y undertone. It is rich and soothing. Delicious. Something about this tea makes me want to just curl up with it and be alone! I love it!

LiberTEAS

Second infusion: not quite as dark but still very delicious. The flavor is a little thinner but I can still taste the wonderful caramel tones and chocolate notes. YUM!

Comments

LiberTEAS

I am obsessed with tea!