drank Piccolo by Lupicia

This smells awesome – very strong berry aroma with faint notes of honey. It has a very sweet smell, almost like a berry candy. As it brews, it smells a bit like wine.

When it is hot, I can taste berry, faint notes of honey and very faint nutty flavor from the rooibos. As it begins to cool, the honey flavor intensifies and more of that woody taste from the rooibos comes out. I can also taste a bit of apple in the background.

Overall, a decent tasting rooibos. Not my favorite blend, but certainly not the worst I’ve ever tried either. Nice.

Boiling 8 min or more