This is one that needs a little sweetening for me… otherwise I find the flavors are a bit too harsh (overwhelmingly so) and it is a little off-putting to me. But I find that a drizzle of honey helps to soften the edge and it is pretty good like that.

A sweet cup with a strong licorice flavor and a nice minty aftertaste.

LiberTEAS

Another note: I had a bit of heart burn before I started drinking this tisane, and that is gone now. This tisane is better than antacids!

Comments

LiberTEAS

I am obsessed with tea!