drank Royal Courtesan by Zhi Tea

Oh wow! This is SO GOOD. This is honestly one of the very best Oolongs I’ve ever tasted. Better than Milk Oolong, maybe better than Ali Shan! And I LOVE Ali Shan!

I really love this one. The flavor is rich with buttery notes and honeysuckle! Honey tones! Beautiful!

LOVE it!

gmathis

You’re so well-tasted, this one must be superlative!

wombatgirl

Ooo.. i need to find this one then!

TeaEqualsBliss

I’ve never had this one! Sounds great!

Ellen

it is good, isn’t it!

Comments

gmathis

You’re so well-tasted, this one must be superlative!

wombatgirl

Ooo.. i need to find this one then!

TeaEqualsBliss

I’ve never had this one! Sounds great!

Ellen