Thanks to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea!

This is a very nicely balanced pomegranate black tea. The pomegranate tastes authentic, it doesn’t taste fake nor does it taste over-done. The black tea is strong and brisk, no bitterness and very little astringency to it, although I am finding that the astringency does develop as I make my way down the cup. The first few sips had very little astringency to them, but now there is a little more. Still not overpowering though.

A really nice cuppa!