I am having a glass of this with my dinner (ham and potato au gratin), and this one may just be my favorite yet. Either that or that I’m liking these the more I try them.

It looks more like fruit punch than green tea, and it actually tastes more like fruit punch than green tea. But that’s ok because that’s what I’ve come to expect from this company. It is designed more for the people who want to drink green tea (for the health benefits) but don’t really care for the taste, and I get that.

I like it because it has a pleasant flavor and I feel really energized after I drink it. And it tastes really good with dinner too!

PS: Thank you TeaEqualsBliss for sending me this!

I am obsessed with tea!