drank Vanilla Chai by Indonique

I actually steeped this stovetop method this evening… something I almost never do because I hate the mess, but, for whatever reason, I wanted to make a mess today, so I did.

So GOOD. I don’t know if I prefer it stovetop or my tried and true method of steeping extra strong in water and then adding milk, both result in a delicious cuppa. This method also results in mess though… which is a big negative unless I am in one of these weird moods where I feel like making a mess… then, I guess it’s all good.

Anyways, I don’t know that I notice any significant difference between brewing this way and brewing the way I usually do, except that the flavor and texture is creamier. Thicker. But, other than that, both methods produce a very delicious tea. Rich black tea base, sweet vanilla and robust spices! YUM! And perfect on this chilly evening.

I am obsessed with tea!