drank Hazelnut Truffle by Tea Forte

I quickly polished off that Coconut Chai, and now I am going to enjoy a cup of Hazelnut Truffle (my last pyramid of this! Bummer… it will be missed!) and watch a little bit of television while the kids are busy doing other things…

You can read my full-length review of this tea here:

Geoffrey Norman

I REALLY liked this stuff. My only regret – as with a lot of chocolate teas – is that I didn’t latte it.

LiberTEAS

I liked this one a lot… probably the best Tea Forte tea that I’ve tasted yet. Yeah… I sometimes don’t go latte, and regret it later.

Comments

Geoffrey Norman

LiberTEAS