Yes, this is my first cup of the day. I was up very late last night, so as soon as I got my little one off to school, I crashed!

Anyway… what a lovely, beautiful Assam! The tips are indeed golden and remind me a bit of a golden tip Yunnan, but it doesn’t taste like it. The flavor is so rich with an underlying tone of honey-caramel. Malty. Smooth. SO smooth. Absolutely delicious and just what I needed to get myself going today.

I really love this Assam!

Batrachoid

Awesome. Is it very astringant?

LiberTEAS

You know, I didn’t really focus much on the astringency… I will have some tomorrow morning and be sure to mention it on my tasting note then.

Geoffrey Norman

This was the creamiest Assam I’ve ever had. Very similar to a Yunnan in its nectariness. And I didn’t notice much astringency except a little bit on the foretaste.

Comments

Batrachoid

Awesome. Is it very astringant?

LiberTEAS