drank Ocean of Wisdom by Samovar

Wow! I really like this rooibos blend! One of the best rooibos chai blends that I’ve tasted in a long time. Very comforting and warming.

I am imagining that it would be very good as a latte, but to be honest, I am so enjoying it without the milk or cream that I don’t see the need to try it that way. Everything comes together very well. I noticed one of the tasting notes on this tisane said that it tasted like spice cake, and I can really see that comparison. The nutty flavor of the rooibos ties in well with the spice cake comparison, too.

This is sweet, warm, and yummy!

Boiling 8 min or more