drank Cinnamon Fig by Art of Tea

This is another tea from Jaime’s awesome secret santa package. This is one I was totally thrilled to receive because I have been wanting to try it for quite some time, in fact, it was on my “list” to order with the next Art of Tea order I placed. yay! Thank you Jaime!

This is really yummy. The description from Art of Tea is pretty much spot on – I am tasting the maple-y, apple-y kind of taste here. This is very autumnal tasting. Warming and comforting, the kind you want to curl up with while wrapped up with a cozy blanket in front of a fireplace. Very nice!

TeaEqualsBliss

OooooO! Fig!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

OooooO! Fig!