I visited the website of Strand Tea Company this past weekend, because I was looking for a new Yixing mug, and I discovered this blend, so I had to try it. Portland is just minutes away. (Another nice thing about Portland being so close, my order arrived so quickly)

This is a delicious breakfast blend. A lovely malty flavor. Smooth, rich and delicious. Warm and cozy on this very rainy Northwestern morning, but also has some strength and heft to it.

I noticed one or two rose petals in the blend too, which is appropriate… I actually expected more rose petals since Portland is the city of roses, but, that’s alright. A very good breakfast blend!