Finishing off the last of this tea that TeaEqualsBliss sent to me – thank you!

Bright and delicious. The pomegranate is sweet and tart, but not too tart. It tastes like … well… pomegranate! This tea starts out with very little astringency, but it develops as I continue to sip. Not a bad thing though, as long as you don’t mind astringency (I don’t mind it at all, as long as it’s not overwhelming)

I like that I can taste tea and pomegranate. The black tea is brisk and bright, and the fruity flavor of the pomegranate doesn’t taste artificial. It’s a good cuppa.

I am obsessed with tea!