After that horrible, horrible Sweet Yerba Mate (Samovar), I decided to brew something that I knew I would like, and this was what I grabbed.

Yes! I am getting more strawberry this time than in previous infusions, and it’s quite lovely. I did steep it a little longer than usual, although I am not sure how long, because I forgot to set the timer… perhaps that’s why this turned out more strawberry? I don’t know.

Anyways, even though I did steep it longer, there is no sign of bitterness or off taste. It is just… blooming marvellous!

I am obsessed with tea!