drank Jade Cloud by The Tao of Tea

This is really good. Liquid Silk! So smooth and imparts a soft mouthfeel. But unlike some greens where I would describe this soft, smooth sensation as buttery – it doesn’t have that buttery taste. Not a bad thing … at all … just different. I like the buttery, but I really like this too.

Slightly vegetative, but more like a fresh vegetable. It isn’t grassy, nor does it remind me of steamed vegetables, it reminds me more of a crisp salad type of vegetative taste. It has a floral note in the background too. Orchid?

I like this very much…

ETA: As I continue to sip, a buttery flavor develops. It is still not nearly as “buttery” tasting as a Sencha, but it definitely has that buttery, silky smooth texture.

CMT 雲 山 茶

Was it real Butter or Margarine?

Batrachoid

Ha, I’ll have to remember that quip. It is masking itself as a sencha, it seems.