Oh… so lovely! I do love a good Oolong, and this one is good! It has done a remarkable job at tempering my palate after eating a very spicy Caribbean jerk chicken too. (extra bonus points since I don’t need to break out the kefir)

This is one that I plan on spending a little more time with before I write a full-length review. I hadn’t originally planned on it, but, after tasting it, I find that I just wish to enjoy it right now, and not write so much. Good Oolongs tend to have that effect on me.

And this is a good Oolong! (Did I mention that already?)

T.C.

So glad you enjoyed! :)

Comments

T.C.

So glad you enjoyed! :)