drank Cantaloupe Bai Mu Dan by 52teas

Yay! I was so happy to open the mailbox and find my 52Teas package inside. I actually have a few other teas waiting for me to taste them today, but, when this arrived – I decided to postpone tasting the others for just a little while and have a tasty cantaloupe treat.

Nice! The flavors are very delicate. In that context, the melon does not overwhelm the bai mu dan. There is a fresh, light grassy taste to the white tea that unites very nicely with the melon and the result is very soft and silky. Very nice melon taste.

Uniquity

I am so excited for mine to arrive now!

TeaEqualsBliss

OoooooooooooooooooooooooO!

Comments

Uniquity

I am so excited for mine to arrive now!

TeaEqualsBliss