drank The au Lait by Lupicia

This is a very strong tea, very enjoyable. Smooth and robust! I haven’t yet added any milk to it, but I am quite enjoying it without the milk. Delicious, rich flavor.

LiberTEAS

This is even better with milk… it’s made for milk (as evidenced by the name “Tea in Milk”) Yum!!!

QueenOfTarts

Mmm! Sounds delish!
I am wanting to try this! You make it sound yummy.

TeaEqualsBliss

ooooo….sounds good!

Comments

LiberTEAS

QueenOfTarts

Mmm! Sounds delish!
I am wanting to try this! You make it sound yummy.

TeaEqualsBliss