I have to go pick up my daughter in a few minutes, so I decided to have one of these – it worked GREAT for me last week, I am counting on it to provide me the energy I need to hike it up that hill!

I am drinking it a little more slowly today than I did last week so that I can note any flavors that I might have missed. It still tastes a lot like grape juice. Like grape juice with pomegranate and blueberry and acai berry. Very little green tea taste, but I get more today than I remember tasting a week ago.

It’s good though, and it definitely works. Not jittery – just energized! And no crash in a few hours.

I am obsessed with tea!