This is YUM!

This is a concentrate. It isn’t as sweet as many of those concentrates out there and I’m liking that. I like that I can taste the black tea as well as the spice, and quite obviously from the name of this particular variety, the ginger is front and center. Quite alright with me since I love ginger. This is spicy and yummy! Nice and warming. Comforting. A cuppa that is making me smile!

TeaEqualsBliss

Ironic. I just emailed you about this! Mine came in today!!!!

Alannah

I just bought the Festivus concentrate but haven’t tried it yet… glad you like this! I’m not huge on the super sweet either so this blend sounds really good.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Ironic. I just emailed you about this! Mine came in today!!!!

Alannah