drank Chocolate Flake Tea by Teapigs

Yummy! This is so good. Rich and chocolate-y!

This is one of the best chocolate teas that I’ve come across. The chocolate is smooth, rich and delicious. It doesn’t come across as too sweet, and there is a slight bitter cacao note in there too. It reminds me of one of those fine chocolates you might taste at one of those fancy, expensive chocolate shops!

YUM! I want more!

LiberTEAS

PS: Thanks to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me this! I loved it!

Comments

LiberTEAS

PS: Thanks to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me this! I loved it!

I am obsessed with tea!