drank Wild Grey by ESP Emporium

Thank you TeaEqualsBliss for sending me this tea.

This is a great green Earl Grey. The flavors are light enough to meld well with the delicate taste of the green tea. The overall cup is crisp and delicate, but still very pleasantly Earl Grey! One of the best green Earl Grey teas I’ve tried yet.

KeenTeaThyme

Green Earl Grey tea?! Sounds awesome! I’m just entering the world of Earl Grey – it never occurred to me to try a green version! :)

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

I am obsessed with tea!