drank Mocha Nut Mate by Adagio Teas

I ordered this because… well, because it sounded yummy. It also sounded a lot like a tisane I developed a few years ago (my Almond Mocha Mate) and I miss it, so rather than blend a batch of my recipe (which I really didn’t want to do), I wanted to see if I could find something that is an adequate substitute.

This is really good. It is similar to my Almond Mocha Mate but where there was almond flavor there, there is a hazelnut flavor here, which is actually kind of nice. It’d be better with a little more chocolate-y flavor though. But then… everything is better with a little more chocolate.

I am obsessed with tea!