drank Dian Hong by Cloudwalker Teas

I cannot believe it took me so long to try this. As with most pu-erh teas, I was very hesitant to try it, because, well, even though I am acquiring a taste for pu-erh, it still scares me a bit.

But this is really good. If this was the first pu-erh I had ever tried, I would not have been so afraid of it for so long! This is something I could envision myself drinking on a daily basis, it’s so good. Now, I don’t believe I’ve ever said that about another pu-erh that I’ve tried, but I’m saying it about this one! It’s that good.

LiberTEAS

The second infusion is even better. It is smoother (if that’s possible!) and sweeter. I think… I may have just fallen in love with a pu-erh! I never thought that would happen!

Comments

LiberTEAS

I am obsessed with tea!