My tea came today (#48 out of 100) and I was so excited!

This is an exquisite Bai Mu Dan! The leaves look greener than other Bai Mu Dan teas I’ve seen. The aroma is fresh and vegetal. The flavor is beautiful – delicate, sweet, lightly vegetative with hints of flower. Delicious.

Batrachoid

Yay for speedy service! Rabbit tea indeed! Is there a full review a-coming to tide the remaining 52 over (!!! The lucky number in tea? ) until theirs arrive?

LiberTEAS

Yes, I will write a full-review of it, probably within the next week or so… but not sure when it will be published. :) It’s an awesome Bai Mu Dan. And yes… they provide very fast service. Every time I’ve placed an order with them, I’ve been amazed at how quickly the package arrived.

Batrachoid

This is the first one I’ll get to try. I went to put an order in for the Captain Assam/Mermaid’s Kiss and on the second lo! There be rabbits afoot! So the little money I had went to this. Definately the most responsible choice I’ve ever made.

TeaEqualsBliss

I would LOVE to try and of their new ones!

Comments

Batrachoid

LiberTEAS

TeaEqualsBliss

I would LOVE to try and of their new ones!

I am obsessed with tea!