Yummy! I am really very glad that I got my hands on a pouch of this before it sold out… and my oldest daughter is too! She has been asking me to make her a cup of honeybush tea every morning before she goes to school… and this morning I made a cup of this for her, and she loves this almost as much as I do! Sweet and coconut-y with just the right amount of creamy, tangy cheesecake in the background. It really is so delicious and decadent.

I’m off to write a review of this for the Tea Review Blog! Watch for it!

I am obsessed with tea!