OMG! This is so good.

But I’m getting ahead of myself. First, thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea, and thank you to Marcus from Golden Moon Tea for sending her some of this tea so that she could send me some! And thank you to the tea tree for growing these amazing leaves so that I might partake of this amazing tea.

I love this. I absolutely love this. If for some reason I could only have one black tea for the rest of my life, I would probably choose this. Yes, it’s that good.

The aroma is amazing, the flavor is sublime. I am mesmerized by how good this tea is. SO GOOD!

ashmanra

Must have! The teas I have sampled from GM have been good!

KeenTeaThyme

I am hunting this tea down. I hear so many good things about it! :) Love your review, by the way. :)

Comments

ashmanra

Must have! The teas I have sampled from GM have been good!

KeenTeaThyme