I am finishing off the sampling of this tea that I have had on hand for a while (thanks TeaEqualsBliss) I like this even more this time than I remember liking it last time, and I liked it a lot last time, so I’ve decided to increase the rating a little.

I just wrote a full-length review of this for the SororiTea Sisters blog but it won’t publish for a few days, so in the meantime, I will say that this tea has such a beautiful malty note to it, it is a very hefty tea with a nice sweetness and a hint of bitter for contrast. A very well-rounded, deliciously balanced cuppa!

LiberTEAS

second infusion is somewhat smoother in flavor, but otherwise very similar – YUM!

mpierce87

Aww, I miss this tea!!

Comments

LiberTEAS

mpierce87