drank Earl Red by Samovar

I have a few different Earl Grey rooibos blends before – but I think this one is the best of the ones I’ve tried. The bergamot is not overpowering or bitter or tasting like cologne. The rooibos offers subtle tastes of nut and wood and these flavors meld well with the bergamot fruit notes. Not too flowery, not too sweet. A very subtle approach. Nicely done.

TeaEqualsBliss

This sounds good! I have had very little from this company, actually.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

This sounds good! I have had very little from this company, actually.

I am obsessed with tea!