This is alright hot, but, it’s really better iced. The flavors really pop. The strawberry and peach are the strongest flavors, but I can taste the citrus in the background. I like the combination of strawberry and peach – they have melded together almost seamlessly!

This is yum!

TeaEqualsBliss

I haven’t tried this one yet!

LiberTEAS

I’m sending you some of it. :)

VegTea

I’m curious – what does green rooibos taste like compared to red rooibos?

LiberTEAS

@VegTea – I think that they are considerably lighter in flavor, and have almost a fruit-y tone. It’s less woody and nutty than the red. I have a package of plain green rooibos if you’d like me to send you a little bit of it, just send me a PM!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

I haven’t tried this one yet!

LiberTEAS

I’m sending you some of it. :)

VegTea

I’m curious – what does green rooibos taste like compared to red rooibos?

I am obsessed with tea!