Yeah, I totally caved and ordered this sample. And so far, all I’ve done is smelled the brewed tea, but just from that aroma – it was well worth the purchase!

Oh WOW! This Darjeeling is AWESOME! One of the best – if not the best – second flush Darjeeling teas I’ve experienced. Yum!

Now… if you don’t mind, I need some private time with this tea.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

WOW, I’ll have what she’s having!

Tabby

Oh yeah, I saw that on Tea Trade. Do you think that red pandas actually picked it? Because that would be amazing… but is kinda hard to believe. They’re lazy critters.

Geoffrey Norman

Get a room! Er…or a pot.

Chi of Tea

LOL, no, pandas didn’t pick it. Its just the name of our blend

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

WOW, I’ll have what she’s having!

Tabby