Yum yum yum! This is my second cup of this today. I’m starting to realize just how dangerous these concentrates can be – they make having a chai so easy that I drink twice as many!

This one is fairly even-tempered – gently spiced as opposed to the spicy ginger. I personally prefer the spicy ginger because I like my chai on the spicier side, but this one is really good, and reminds me a lot of a coffee house chai latte. (only better because I didn’t have to go to the coffee house to enjoy it!)

I am obsessed with tea!