Thank you to JoeCool for sending me some of this tea! It is really good!

Normally, Lapsang Souchong just isn’t something I really want to try – I am developing an appreciation for it, but it is not yet a favorite tea of mine. But, this tea captured my attention because of the name, I knew it was one I wanted to try.

And I’m really glad I am trying it because it’s really good. The smoky tones of the Lapsang Souchong are balanced well with the malty notes of the Assam and the caramel notes. It’s really a very good combination of flavors. Could easily become a favorite morning tea! Yummy!

TeaEqualsBliss

I LOVE the name of this! LOL

LiberTEAS

Me too! JoeCool was very generous with the sampling she sent to me, so I am sending you a little bit too!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

I LOVE the name of this! LOL