This smells quite wonderful. It has a strong cinnamon-y, ginger-y scent to it with a hint of sweet potato/yam in the background.

And it’s really yummy! I can taste a hint of buttery pastry flavor along with a sweet potato/yam taste. The spices are warm but not overwhelming and give this tisane some dimension. I like this a lot.

KeenTeaThyme

I wondered about this one. I’ve had the Adagio sweet potato pie (BLECH!) but love sweet potatoes, so I thought I’d try this one instead. I trust your judgment. I was hoping Adagio’s version didn’t speak for them all!

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

I am obsessed with tea!