I have Geoffrey Norman to thank for sending me this tea. Thanks!

This tea confuses me! The appearance of the dry leaves remind me of a Formosa Oolong, and even the brewed liquor smells like a Formosa Oolong. And it tastes more like an Oolong to me than a typical Keemun.

Nevertheless, I am liking it! It has a warm taste to it – not just temperature, but a subtle spicy undertone – and a pleasant smoothness. No bitter taste and very little (as in practically no) astringency. A very pleasant cup.

I think I want to try this one again before I start rating it.

Geoffrey Norman

Agreed, it has a more Formosan oolong feel to it.

Comments

Geoffrey Norman

Agreed, it has a more Formosan oolong feel to it.

I am obsessed with tea!