drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

YUM! I am in need of a caffeine infusion, so I thought Mate would help me!

So good! I have found that the longer you steep this, the better it tastes. I steeped this for 12 minutes and the flavor is very chocolate-y, malt-y and yummy! I don’t get a lot of the bitter flavor or the earthy flavor from Mate. Loving this!

Caitlin

You inspired me to how a cup of this :)

mpierce87

I think I’ll have this for my tea tomorrow morning!

Comments

Caitlin

You inspired me to how a cup of this :)

mpierce87

I think I’ll have this for my tea tomorrow morning!

I am obsessed with tea!