drank Flu Fighter by Carytown Teas

Having another cup – this time, I steeped for eight full minutes, and the hibiscus still does not dominate the cup, which is a very pleasant surprise, indeed. I really like this tisane! It’s quite good!

I raised the numeric rating slightly, because I am so impressed with the blend.

Infusin_Susan

You don’t like hibiscus?

LiberTEAS

Not particularly. It’s ok in some blends, but I don’t like it by itself, nor do I like it when blends contain too much hibiscus… it’s just too tart for my personal taste. Tart and it produces a rather thick texture. Not my cup of tea!

Comments

Infusin_Susan

You don’t like hibiscus?