I don’t usually get all excited to try an herbal tea, especially a bagged herbal tea, but, when I found this tea on the Stash Tea website I wanted to try it! I love Meyer Lemons!

I was a little dismayed to find that there is hibiscus in this blend – but the hibiscus is not a strong presence in this cup. It’s just enough to add some color to the brewed liquor, and perhaps a bit of tartness.

This is lemon-y goodness! Yes, it’s tart – quite tart – even pucker-y tart! But it’s a lemon-y tartness, so I am finding it rather pleasant. Sweet, fruity and delicious.

LiberTEAS

This one gets even better as it cools! YUMMY – like Meyer Lemonade!

Comments

LiberTEAS

This one gets even better as it cools! YUMMY – like Meyer Lemonade!

I am obsessed with tea!