I am not a fan of Lipton Teas (even less so after a recent post in our forums revealed that up until this year they engaged in animal testing… I mean, why test tea on animals? What’s the point of that? I mean, I can almost understand the testing of cosmetics – although I don’t condone it – but tea? But… I digress) Anyways… as I said, I’m not a fan of Lipton Tea, but one particular blend that I do happen to like of theirs is the jasmine orange passion fruit blend, and up until I learned of the animal testing this is the tea I would order when my husband and I would dine out at Sheri’s.

You’re probably wondering why I would bring that up… well, here’s why… this tea is almost that tea… only better. Not just because it’s not Lipton’s (although that certainly has a lot to do with it). This one is better because it has a lot more fruits going on, and a lot more teas… too. It’s one jumbled mess, but it is a delicious jumbled mess. The only flavor profile I’m missing with this blend is the passion fruit… but, it’s really so tasty that I don’t miss it that much.

YUM! Thanks to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this!