drank Extra BOLD Masala Chai by 52teas

When I received my package today from 52Teas, I had hoped that it was my Justin Bieber tea, but, I am quite happy that this arrived (and my daughter will be happy that the coconut cheesecake arrived too).

This is indeed EXTRA bold! A very finely ground tea which I found a little surprising since I’m used to big leaves and chunks of things from 52Teas. But the fine grinding helped to extract the most flavor from both the tea and the spices.

I can taste each ingredient and they are in nice harmony in this blend. It is strong, it is BOLD, and it is delicious! Glad I decided to get this one!

Glo

After reading your review I ordered two of these. I’m really excited about getting to try it out.

Comments

Glo

I am obsessed with tea!