We are heading out to run a few errands in just a moment, but, I thought I’d sit down and enjoy a quick cup of tea first. Delicious bacon flavor that I’ve enhanced with a pinch of sea salt. I do wish there was a bit more chocolate flavor… but then, that is a frequent issue with me and chocolate!

Fairyfli

That sounds like such a scary tea… not sure if I could do it or not!

Cofftea

So good! …and I don’t even like lapsang souchong.

Comments

Fairyfli

That sounds like such a scary tea… not sure if I could do it or not!

Cofftea

So good! …and I don’t even like lapsang souchong.

I am obsessed with tea!