drank MateVana by Teavana

I received some of this from Doulton in the huge box o’teas that she sent me recently – thank you so much, Doulton! You rock!

This is yummy. Chocolate-y and nutty. Earthy and sweet. Creamy without adding milk (although milk is good in this too, I prefer it without though). A really tasty mate blend.

The Purrfect Cup

If you get the chance mix this with Teavana’s Aztec Fire. It smelled/tasted like hot chocolate. Actually that was the first tea that turned me on to loose tea. One of my friends gave me a sample and well you know the rest!

Comments

The Purrfect Cup

I am obsessed with tea!