This is another tea that Doulton sent to me. I’m very happy to have the opportunity to try it, because I love a good Darjeeling! Thank you Doulton!

This has a fantastic muscatel note to it – reminding me very much of a crisp, dry wine. Sweet, fruit-like essence (a smooth mixture of black currants and sweet grapes) with a bitter notation just nearing the end of the sip. A drying astringency. A very bright flavor – delicious! A great Darjeeling for those who are fond of Darjeeling tea!

I am obsessed with tea!