drank Strawberry Cream by Fava Tea Co.

Thanks to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea!

This is pretty good. At first I had my doubts because I tasted a lot of rooibos taste. It has a strong nutty/woody taste to it… but thankfully not a lot of that rooibos aftertaste. The aftertaste is strawberry. And I like that very much.

This isn’t my favorite tisane but it certainly isn’t terrible and it is one that I’d be happy to drink if I were offered it, although I don’t know that I’d bother to order it for myself.

I am obsessed with tea!