drank Caramel Cream Mate by Fusion Teas

I tried this for the first time today, and I am trying to determine how I feel about it. I definitely enjoy the caramel aspect of this, and the roasted yerba mate is a good platform for the caramel flavor. I think it’s the chicory for me… it’s a little heavy on the chicory. It would be so much better with a little less chicory.

I am going to try this again in a day or two and see if I can improve on the flavors with the addition of sweetener and milk…

TeaEqualsBliss

I totally agree with your feeling on the amount of Chicory on this one!

Sara

Yes, the chicory kills it! I find that cutting it half and half with caramel rooibos (I use Fusion’s) and adding vanilla soymilk helps blunt the chicory a bit while upping the caramel quotient.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

I totally agree with your feeling on the amount of Chicory on this one!

Sara