Wow, I’m the first to log this one?

OK, this is AWESOME! Sweet and toasty. It tastes remarkably like rice krispy treats… or perhaps, more accurately, it tastes like rice krispy treats that had a special addition of green tea added. The flavoring seems to soften the roasty-toasty-ness of the Genmaicha.

Yummmmmmmmmm!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I knew I was going to kick myself if I didn’t buy this one but you know I just can’t buy them all, I had to draw a line. Now I am sad.

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I am obsessed with tea!