drank Social Butterfly by White August

I like this one a lot! I’ve tried a couple blueberry jasmine teas in the past. Either my palate is acquiring a taste for the combination, or I just happened to get lucky with my steeping parameters, or perhaps this is just a superior blend to the others, but, this one tastes much better than the first one that I tried.

The blueberry tastes genuine, the jasmine is soft but develops in flavor as I continue to sip, and the green tea tastes fresh and vegetative. This is delicious.

I am obsessed with tea!